In this episode, we welcome to the show Liz Raymond.
Liz “M” (as in Money), Raymond, a Certified Quickbooks Desktop and Online Advance ProAdvisor, has been enjoying a career in the accounting field working with entrepreneurs for almost 30 years.
As a single mom, Liz started supporting entrepreneurs providing bookkeeping services, expanding her services to include systems setup, year end accounting and more importantly skills and software training.
Liz insists you need to know your business’ story – past, present and future – so you can make confident decisions in your business and in your life, when those awesome opportunities come your way.
- HST & GST returns for Canadians + Exemptions
- The importance of having a bookkeeper and/or accountant
- Biggest reasons you need to keep your books organized
- The one juicy accounting secret
- Quickbooks - is it worth it?
To learn more about Liz, visit www.lizmraymond.com